Advanced Level Smart Investor (ALSI) Best PRO TRADING course in India for investing, Intraday & Short term Trading either in Stocks, Futures, Commodities, Currency / Forex and through Options Strategies.
Who Should Do This Course?
- Beginners in equity trading
- Expert traders doing trading from a long time
- House wife and retired persons who want to make money from home
- Students of CA, CS and other courses who want to gain knowledge about stock market working.
You can be your own boss, do self investment and manage your funds, can do business and guide others for investing in shares or commodities.
- Course will make you eligible for trading in Equity or Share Market
- Course will make you eligible for trading in Futures & Options
- Course will make you eligible for trading in Commodity & Forex Market
- Course covers basic to advance level Technical Analysis
- Course covers basic to advance level Fundamental Analysis
- Course covers Options Basic Strategies and Advance Greeks
- Expert faculties will give complete theoretical and practical training for trading
- You can research, analyze & trade in any Indian and International Market.
WHAT YOU WILL GET?
- Get Complete Knowledge of all four markets Equity, Future & Options, Commodity and Currency
- Get Complete practical training on Software used for online trading
- Became Professional Technical Analyst by Complete Technical Analysis
- Get Complete knowledge of Fundamental Analysis
- Became an expert in Data Analysis
- Became an expert in News & Event Analysis
- Understand How to Corelate News, Events, Data & Fundamentals of any Company and get the confirm direction of the stock price
- Became professional in Options Strategies Trading
- Program Fee – Rs 35,000/- ( Lumpsum / One Time Payment )
- Program Fee – Rs 45,000/- ( Installments )
- Installment Terms ( 15,000 + 15,000 + 15,000 )
- Program Duration 3 MONTHS
Note: Examination fee of NSE certification for Technical Analysis, Fundamental Analysis & Options Strategy is extra. (if the certifications are required by the candidate)
Module - 1 Market Segments ( Equity Market, Future & Options, Commodity & Currency )
- Introduction to the world of financial market.
- Basic knowledge of capital market (Primary & secondary Market).
- Major market participants , regulators their duties and responsibilities.
- Major exchanges and indices.
- How market Operates.
- Trading, Clearing ,Settlement Mechanism.
Futures & Options
- Introduction to Derivatives, Type and participants of derivative contracts.
- Understanding of future, forward, option , Swap , Warrants.
- Understanding of Future and Options and its Terminology.
- Application and Pay off of Future and Options contract.
- Greek and Margin mechanism of Derivative.
- Clearing Settlement and its entities.
- Regulatory Framework.
- Currency Derivative, its History, Major currencies
- Future and Options of currency derivative and its Mechanism.
- Different Strategy Use for Currency Derivative Trading
- Introduction of Commodity Market.
- Structure, Classification and Commodity Futures.
- Participants, Margin and Settlement Mechanism.
Module - 2 Trading Software
Understanding of Trading Software (ODIN, Web-based Softwares & Mobile App)
Module - 3 Technical Analysis
Introduction about Technical Analysis
What is technical analysis?
The basis of technical analysis
Difference between technical vs fundamental analysis
Types of Charts
|Line chart||Bar chart||Candlestick chart|
|Kagi chart||Point & Figure chart||Renko chart||Three Line Break chart|
- what is the purpose of drawing trend lines?
- How to plot trend lines
One candlestick pattern Double candlestick pattern Triple candlestick pattern Doji Bullish Engulfing Morning star Hammer Bearish Engulfing Evening star Hanging Man Bullish Harami Three white shoulders Inverted Hammer Bearish Harami Three black crows Shooting Star Piercing pattern Abandoned body Bullish Spinning Top Dark cloud cover Abandoned body Bearish Marubozu Tweezer Top Tasuki Gap Bullish Tweeezer Bottom Tasuki Gap Bearish
Five candlestick pattern - Rising three methods & falling three methods
Change of support to resistance and vice versa
- Accumulation (2) Markup (3) Distribution (4) Panic liquidation
Charts patterns , Indicators or Oscillators
CHART PATTERNS INDICATORS / OSCILLATORS Head & Shoulder RSI Inverted Head & Shoulder MACD Double top / bottom On Balance Volume Flag & Pennant Stochastic Symmetrical, Ascending, Descending Triangles William %R Wedge Patterns Bollinger bands Rounding top / bottom Money Flow Index Cup & Handle Rectangles Bullish / Bearish Triple top / bottom
The Dow Theory
- The principal rule of the Dow Theory
Elliot Waves theory
- Elliot wave basics
- How to trade on Elliot waves
- How to trade on the Fibonacci retracement
- How to trade on the Fibonacci extension
Trading psychology and how to manage the risk
Module - 4 Fundamental Analysis ( Focus on Data, Event & News Analysis )
- Introduction of Fundamental Analysis
- Top-Down Approach in Fundamental Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Industry Analysis
- Company Analysis (Valuation)
- Unerstanding Financial Statements, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss account
- Comparison through Ratio Analysis
- Time Value of Money
Module - 5 Options Strategy
INTRODUCTION TO OPTIONS
- Option Terminology
- Options Payoffs
- Payoff profile of buyer of asset: Long asset
- Payoff profile for the seller of asset: Short asset
- Payoff profile for buyers of call options: Long call
- Payoff profile for the writer (seller) of call options: Short call
- Payoff profile for buyers of put options: Long put
- Payoff profile for the writer (seller) of put options: Short put
Long Call Long Strangle Short Call Short Strangle Synthetic Long Call Collar Long Put Bull Call Spread Strategy Short Put Bull Put Spread Strategy Covered Call Bear Call Spread Strategy Long Combo Bear Put Spread Strategy Protective Call Long Call Butterfly Covered Put Short Call Butterfly Long Straddle Long Call Condor Short Straddle Short Call Condor
Module - 6 Rule Regulations ( Dos & Donts While Trading ) & Trading strategies
•What we have to do while investing or trading
•What we dont have to do while investing or trading
•Rules and regulations to follow while investing or trading
•Different strategy use for trading
Trading psychology and how to manage the risk
Any person can enroll in Advance Level Smart Investor Course because it is a course to understand all the aspects of stocks and commodity market and makes you eligible to do research in the stock market to take best trades and make money.