Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis Combo (TAFAC) are specially designed for those who are interested in trading and investment activity
Who Should Do this course
- Full time Trader
- Engaged in any Business or Profession
- looking for part time or side income
- Houseswives and Retired Persons
What you will get ?
- NIFM Certificate
- Confidence and conviction to manage risk and trade & invest into stock market.
Course Fees & Duration
- Programme Fees 25,000
- Duration 1 month.
Module 1 :- INTRODUCTION TO TECHNICAL ANALYSIS.
Types of Charts
|Line chart||Bar chart||Candlestick chart|
|Kagi chart||Point & Figure chart||Renko chart||Three Line Break chart|
- what is the purpose of drawing trend lines?
- How to plot trend lines
One candlestick pattern Double candlestick pattern Triple candlestick pattern Doji Bullish Engulfing Morning star Hammer Bearish Engulfing Evening star Hanging Man Bullish Harami Three white shoulders Inverted Hammer Bearish Harami Three black crows Shooting Star Piercing pattern Abandoned body Bullish Spinning Top Dark cloud cover Abandoned body Bearish Marubozu Tweezer Top Tasuki Gap Bullish Tweeezer Bottom Tasuki Gap Bearish
Five candlestick pattern - Rising three methods & falling three methods
Change of support to resistance and vice versa
- Accumulation (2) Markup (3) Distribution (4) Panic liquidation
Charts patterns , Indicators or Oscillators
CHART PATTERNS INDICATORS / OSCILLATORS Head & Shoulder RSI Inverted Head & Shoulder MACD Double top / bottom On Balance Volume Flag & Pennant Stochastic Symmetrical, Ascending, Descending Triangles William %R Wedge Patterns Bollinger bands Rounding top / bottom Money Flow Index Cup & Handle Rectangles Bullish / Bearish Triple top / bottom
The Dow Theory
- The principal rule of the Dow Theory
Elliot Waves theory
- Elliot wave basics
- How to trade on Elliot waves
- How to trade on the Fibonacci retracement
- How to trade on the Fibonacci extension
Trading psychology and how to manage the risk
Module 2: Fundamental Analysis (NCFM Certification)
- Introduction of Fundamental Analysis
- Top-Down Approach in Fundamental Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Industry Analysis
- Company Analysis (Valuation)
- Unerstanding Financial Statements, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss account
- Comparison through Ratio Analysis
- Time Value of Money
Admission Criteria and Eligibility:
- 95% attendence is must during the programme in each module opted by the student.
- Remarks /Recommendation of faculty and center head will be taken in the record after each class.
- The decision of center in charge and center head will be final.