“ADFM” (Advance Diploma in financial markets management) is a one year programme specially designed for all students and professionals who wish to specialize in stock market and Share market courses.
It is an Advance course in the stock market.
This is a 100% skill oriented course and 100% Job guarantee programme in broking houses,financial institutions or banking industry.One can get stable, paying and white collar jobs in these industries.This programme is for all those who wish to do specialization in Banking courses, Stock Market and Share Market courses.
Who Should Do This Course?
- MBA & BBA / CA / CS / CPT Students.
- Anyone who are aspirant for the Job / Business / Self Esteem.
- 10+2, B.A. B.com. B.Sc. B.E. Pursuing Students.
- Working Professionals , Housewives , Retired Persons.
- Looking for Promotions , Appraisals , change in field / career.
- Those who want to pursue career in financial services.
This is a highly reputed sector and personnel’s working in Stock Market, Share market and Banking are considered highly skillful and knowledgeable.
This is a One-year career-oriented course in the financial market as a part of BFSI segment. NSE courses, SEBI courses, and BSE certification courses are now in huge demand in broking houses, stock market advisory companies, KPO, and investment advisory companies.
- 100% Job guarantee course.
- A complete and comprehensive programme for all those who wish to specialize in stock market
- A great add-on course along with Graduation, MBA
- Industry recognized programme
- Based on theory as well as practical for complete knowledge
- Online mock test for all modules.
- You enter the industry completely trained and fit
- Faculty with 15 years of experience in Teaching and trading
- Practice on Live Markets
- 5 tier exposure Faculty, Practical Faculty, Older investor and Trader, Research Team, group discussion.
What Will You Get?
This course is divided into 11 modules. 10 modules including preparation for certification of NSE and SEBI certificates + theoretical and practical on live softwares used in stock market trading. Apart from this 11th module includes interview preparation, CV correction and personality development.
- NCFM Capital Market Module certification
- NISM Equity Derivative Market Module & NCFM Derivative Market Dealers Module
- NISM Currency Derivative Market Module certification
- NCFM Commodity Market certification
- NCFM Option strategy Certification
- NCFM Technical Analysis Certification
- NCFM Fundamental analysis
- NISM Research analyst certificate
- NISM Securities operation and risk management
- NISM Investment advisor
After completing Advanced Diploma in Financial Markets certification course one can pursue his/her career in Indian and International broking houses, Banks, Asset Management Company, Hedge funds, PE funds, NBFC, KPO’s and credit rating Agency on various positions and in different departments.
Stundent can become EQUITY ANALYST, RESEARCH ANALYST, STOCK ANALYST, ABM, BRANCH MANAGER and for various other posts in many other verticals depending on overall Qualification.
- 5 CERTIFICATES OF NISM MODULES
- 5 CERTIFICATES OF NCFM MODULES
- 1 CERTIFICATE OF ADVANCE DIPLOMA FROM NIFM.
*NCFM and NISM Certificates are subjected to appearance for the exam at the NSE Center. You get 100% preparation at the branch.
Course Fees & Duration
- Program Fee – Rs 1,25,000/- ( Installments )
- Program Fee – Rs 1,00,000/- ( Lumpsum / One Time Payment )
- Installment Term ( 50,000 + 25,000 + 25,000 + 25,000 )
- Program Duration 1 Year
Note : Examination fee of NSE & SEBI certification is extra as given
Module 1: Capital Market & its Operation (NCFM Certification)
- Basic knowledge of capital market (Primary Market & secondary Market)
- Major Market Participants
- Major exchanges and indices
- Legal Framework and regulations
- Trading and Trading Membership
- Clearing and Settlement Process
- Fundamental Valuation concepts Glimpse of various trading software with practical training of market operations
Module 2: Derivatives Market & its Operations (NISM Certification)
- Introduction to Derivatives, Type of derivative contracts
- Understanding of future, forward, option and SWAP
- Future contracts, Mechanism & pricing of Forward contracts
- Understanding of Options and it’s (call & put)
- Trading, Clearing, and Settlement, Risk Management in Derivatives
- Regulatory Frame Work
- Accounting of Derivatives
- Live Trading practices in Derivatives Market Segment.
Module 3: Commodity Market (NCFM Certification)
- Understanding Commodity Market
- Live Trading in Commodities – MCX and NCDEX
- International commodity Vs Domestic Commodity
- Live Trading practices in Commodity Market Segment
Module 4: Currency Market (NISM Certification)
- Currency Derivative and its History
- Forward, Future and Options of currency derivative
- Trading, clearing, settlement & Risk Management of currency futures
- Different Strategy Use for Currency Derivative Trading
- Live Trading practices in currency derivative segment
Module 5: Technical Analysis and its Application (NCFM Certification)
Chart patterns and support and resistances
|Line chart||Bar chart||Candlestick chart|
|Kagi chart||Point & Figure chart||Renko chart||Three Line Break chart|
- what is the purpose of drawing trend lines?
- How to plot trend lines
|One candlestick pattern||Double candlestick pattern||Triple candlestick pattern|
|Doji||Bullish Engulfing||Morning star|
|Hammer||Bearish Engulfing||Evening star|
|Hanging Man||Bullish Harami||Three white shoulders|
|Inverted Hammer||Bearish Harami||Three black crows|
|Shooting Star||Piercing pattern||Abandoned body Bullish|
|Spinning Top||Dark cloud cover||Abandoned body Bearish|
|Marubozu||Tweezer Top||Tasuki Gap Bullish|
|Tweeezer Bottom||Tasuki Gap Bearish|
Five candlestick pattern - Rising three methods & falling three methods
Change of support to resistance and vice versa
- Panic liquidation
Charts patterns , Indicators or Oscillators
|CHART PATTERNS||INDICATORS / OSCILLATORS|
|Head & Shoulder||RSI|
|Inverted Head & Shoulder||MACD|
|Double top / bottom||On Balance Volume|
|Flag & Pennant||Stochastic|
|Symmetrical, Ascending, Descending Triangles||William %R|
|Wedge Patterns||Bollinger bands|
|Rounding top / bottom||Money Flow Index|
|Cup & Handle|
|Rectangles Bullish / Bearish|
|Triple top / bottom|
The Dow Theory
- The principal rule of the Dow Theory
Elliot Waves theory
- Elliot wave basics
- How to trade on Elliot waves
- How to trade on the Fibonacci retracement
- How to trade on the Fibonacci extension
Trading psychology and how to manage the risk
Module 6: Option Strategy (NCFM Certification)
Introduction to Options
- Option Terminology
- Options Payoffs
- Payoff profile of buyer of asset: Long asset
- Payoff profile for the seller of asset: Short asset
- Payoff profile for buyers of call options: Long call
- Payoff profile for the writer (seller) of call options: Short call
- Payoff profile for buyers of put options: Long put
- Payoff profile for the writer (seller) of put options: Short put
Long Call Long Strangle Short Call Short Strangle Synthetic Long Call Collar Long Put Bull Call Spread Strategy Short Put Bull Put Spread Strategy Covered Call Bear Call Spread Strategy Long Combo Bear Put Spread Strategy Protective Call Long Call Butterfly Covered Put Short Call Butterfly Long Straddle Long Call Condor Short Straddle Short Call Condor
Module 7: Fundamental Analysis (NCFM Certification)
- Introduction of Fundamental Analysis
- Top-Down Approach in Fundamental Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Industry Analysis
- Company Analysis (Valuation)
- Unerstanding Financial Statements, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss account
- Comparison through Ratio Analysis
- Time Value of Money
Module 8: Investment Advisor (NISM Certification)
- Objectives of Investment Decisions
- Different types of Financial Markets
- Understanding the concept of Fixed Income Securities and their valuation
- Capital Market Efficiency
- Modern Portfolio theory
- Financial Analysis and Valuation
- Valuation of Derivatives
- Portfolio Management
Module 9: Security Operation and Risk Management (NISM Certification)
- Introduction to Risk Management (what is Risk & Type of Risk)
- Understanding of Margin mechanism ( Stock and index)
- Understanding of VAR & SPAN margin mechanism
- Live surveillance training
- Internal & External policy regarding Risk management
- Brief understanding of Banking, DP, DEMAT, KYC
- Compliance Management
Module 10: Research Analyst Certification (NISM Certification)
- Introduction to Research Analyst Profession
- Introduction to Securities Market
- Terminology in Equity and Debt Market
- Fundamentals of Research
- Economic Analysis
- Industry Analysis
- Company Analysis - Qualitative Dimensions
- Company Analysis - Quatitative Dimensions
- Corporate Action
- Valuation Principles
- Fundamentals of Risk and Return
- Qualities of Good Research Report
- Legal and Regulatory Environment
Admission Criteria and Eligibility:
- The candidate should be minimum 12th (Senior Secondary) pass from any recognised Board/institution. We always recommend the candidate should pass at least bachelor degree so that is easier to provide placements. Graduate students get job placement on direct payroll in big companies and 12th pass students will get placement in small companies or in sub-brokers office.
- *Placement guarantee refers to (After getting NCFM and NISM Certification of all 10 modules covered in adv. diploma course).
- All original documents-10th,12th graduation, other professional degree certification and mark sheets must be submitted as a self-attested copy/copies at the branch at the time of admission and originals must be shown to the center In charge, failing which admission may be cancelled.
- 95%attendence is must during the programme in each module opted by the student.
- Remarks /Recommendation of faculty and center Head will be taken in the record after each class.
- Your certification depends on your attendance, class assessment, projects, internal exams, NSE exams, Practical classes, Projects and Viva.
- The decision of Center in Charge and center Head will be final.