Let’s begin to uncover the mystery of- ‘what is financial markets course’?
A Diploma in Financial and Stock Markets is a 6 months job-oriented course. Join a rigorous program as we walk you through study on legitimate theoretical financial market. In 6 NSE modules, learn subject areas of financial market courses including essential aspects of the securities market. Besides, the financial market course covers important topics, practices, and trends in the subject area.
Financial market course is a valuable degree requires entering lucrative career in securities market. Moreover, gain specialized practical training in operation and live trading from mentors. Live market training in key principles, policies, framework, and applications. Each skill drives competent knowledge and ultimately powerful expertise. Become a master trader overnight!
Who Should Do This Course?
- MBA & BBA/CA/CS/CPT Students
- Anyone who wants the job
- 10+2, BA. B.com. B.Sc. Pursuing Students.
- Working Professionals , Housewives , Retired Persons.
- Looking for Promotions , Appraisals , change in field / career.
- Those who want to pursue the career in financial services
Why Choose DFMM Course From NIFM?
- Students from 150+ countries infused from rich culture diversity
- Access to world-class trading lab to practice live market
- Opportunity to network with industry leaders during workshop training.
- Consistent online and offline NSE mock test for constructive feedback
- Diploma in financial market course fee is very affordable as compared to other full-time courses.
- Job Oriented Course.
- A complete and comprehensive programme for all those who wish to specialize in stock market
- A great add-on course along with Graduation, MBA
- Industry recognized programme
- Based on theory as well as practical for complete knowledge
- Online mock test for all modules.
- You enter the industry completely trained and fit
- Faculty with 15 years of experience in Teaching and trading
- Practice on Live Markets
- 5 tier exposure Faculty, Practical Faculty, Older investor and Trader, Research Team, group discussion.
Career Opportunities and Prospects
DFMM is a highly job oriented course providing opportunities in the stock exchange. A career in financial and stock market offers immense growth as there is an increase in skill demand in the upcoming sector. After completing the course you can apply in organizations like
- Financial institutions as financial advisor
- Investment bank as a relationship manager or stock analyst
- Stock broking as broker or sub broker
- Hedge funds as a fund manager, equity trader, research analyst
- Mutual funds as a wealth manager, customer acquisition, and portfolio manager
- KPOs as research analyst, equity research, or share market trader
- Depositories as investment management and operations managers
- Facility company as asset manager
What Will You Get?
This course is divided into 6 modules in which students learn a lot and enjoys financial market in an innovative way. 6 modules including preparation for certification of NSE and SEBI certificates + theoretical and practical on live softwares used in stock market trading.
- NCFM Capital Market Module certification
- NISM Equity Derivative Market Module & NCFM Derivative Market Dealers Module
- NISM Currency Derivative Market Module certification
- NCFM Commodity Market certification
- NCFM Technical Analysis Certification
- NCFM Fundamental analysis OR NCFM Option strategy Certification.
- 2 CERTIFICATES OF NISM MODULES
- 4 CERTIFICATES OF NCFM MODULES
- NIFM CERTIFICATION - DIPLOMA IN FINANCIAL MARKET MANAGEMENT
*NCFM and NISM Certificates are subjected to appearance for the exam at the NSE Center. You get 100% preparation at the branch.
- Program Fee – Rs 60,000/- ( Installments )
- Program Fee – Rs 50,000/- ( Lumpsum / One Time Payment )
- Installment Terms (30,000 + 15,000 + 15,000)
- Program Duration 6 MONTHS
Note: Examination fee of NSE & SEBI certification is extra as given.
Module 1: Capital Market & Its Operation (NCFM Certification)
- Basic knowledge of the capital market (Primary Market & secondary Market)
- Major Market Participants
- Major exchanges and indices
- Legal Framework and regulations
- Trading and Trading Membership
- Clearing and Settlement Process
- Fundamental Valuation concepts Glimpse of various trading software Practical training of market operations
Module 2: Derivatives Market & its Operations ( NISM Certification)
- Introduction to Derivatives, Type of derivative contracts
- Understanding of future, forward, option and SWAP
- Future contracts, Mechanism & pricing of Forwarding contracts
- Understanding of Options and it’s (call & put)
- Trading, Clearing, and Settlement, Risk Management in Derivatives
- Regulatory Framework
- Accounting of Derivatives
Module 3: Commodity Market (NCFM Certification)
- Understanding Commodity Market
- Live Trading in Commodities- MCX and NCDEX
- International commodity Vs Domestic Commodity
Module 4: Currency Market (NISM Certification)
- Currency Derivative and its History
- Forward, Future and Options of currency derivative
- Trading, clearing, settlement & Risk Management of currency futures
- Different Strategy Use for Currency Derivative Trading
Module 5: Technical Analysis and its Application (NCFM Certification)
Types of Charts
|Line chart||Bar chart||Candlestick chart|
|Kagi chart||Point & Figure chart||Renko chart||Three Line Break chart|
- what is the purpose of drawing trend lines?
- How to plot trend lines
One candlestick pattern Double candlestick pattern Triple candlestick pattern Doji Bullish Engulfing Morning star Hammer Bearish Engulfing Evening star Hanging Man Bullish Harami Three white shoulders Inverted Hammer Bearish Harami Three black crows Shooting Star Piercing pattern Abandoned body Bullish Spinning Top Dark cloud cover Abandoned body Bearish Marubozu Tweezer Top Tasuki Gap Bullish Tweeezer Bottom Tasuki Gap Bearish
Five candlestick pattern - Rising three methods & falling three methods
Change of support to resistance and vice versa
- Accumulation (2) Markup (3) Distribution (4) Panic liquidation
Charts patterns , Indicators or Oscillators
CHART PATTERNS INDICATORS / OSCILLATORS Head & Shoulder RSI Inverted Head & Shoulder MACD Double top / bottom On Balance Volume Flag & Pennant Stochastic Symmetrical, Ascending, Descending Triangles William %R Wedge Patterns Bollinger bands Rounding top / bottom Money Flow Index Cup & Handle Rectangles Bullish / Bearish Triple top / bottom
The Dow Theory
- The principal rule of the Dow Theory
Elliot Waves theory
- Elliot wave basics
- How to trade on Elliot waves
- How to trade on the Fibonacci retracement
- How to trade on the Fibonacci extension
Trading psychology and how to manage the risk
Module 6: Option Strategy (NCFM Certification)
INTRODUCTION TO OPTIONS
- Option Terminology
- Options Payoffs
- Payoff profile of buyer of asset: Long asset
- Payoff profile for the seller of asset: Short asset
- Payoff profile for buyers of call options: Long call
- Payoff profile for the writer (seller) of call options: Short call
- Payoff profile for buyers of put options: Long put
- Payoff profile for the writer (seller) of put options: Short put
Long Call Long Strangle Short Call Short Strangle Synthetic Long Call Collar Long Put Bull Call Spread Strategy Short Put Bull Put Spread Strategy Covered Call Bear Call Spread Strategy Long Combo Bear Put Spread Strategy Protective Call Long Call Butterfly Covered Put Short Call Butterfly Long Straddle Long Call Condor Short Straddle Short Call Condor
Module 6: Fundamental Analysis (NCFM Certification)
- Introduction of Fundamental Analysis
- Top-Down Approach in Fundamental Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Industry Analysis
- Company Analysis (Valuation)
- Unerstanding Financial Statements, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss account
- Comparison through Ratio Analysis
- Time Value of Money
Admission Criteria and Eligibility:
- The candidate should be Minimum 12th (Senior Secondary) pass from any recognised Board/institutions. We always recommend the candidate should pass at least bachelor degree so it is easier to provide placement. Graduate students get job placement on the direct payroll in big companies, and 12th students will get placement in small companies or in sub-brokers office.
- All original documents-10th,12th graduation, other professional degree certification and mark sheets must be submitted as a self-attested copy/copies at the branch at the time of admission and originals must be shown to the center In charge, failing which admission may be cancelled.
- 95% attendence is must during the programme in each module opted by the student.
- Remarks /Recommendation of faculty and center head will be taken in the record after each class.
- Your certification depends on your attendance, class assessment, projects, internal exams, NSE exams, Practical classes, Projects and Viva.
- The decision of center in charge and center head will be final.